Monday, January 04, 2010

a bit of a low moment

[note: it is 5:17PM and we are jet lagged; everyone just had a meltdown in the grocery store; I poured myself a glass of wine just shy of 5:00 (it always seems a good idea to go public with drinking that begins in the 4 o'clocks)]

Silas: whine whine whine whine whine whine may I have some lemonade please?

Bronwen pours the lemonade.

Sweet silence for a few minutes.

Then, Silas with a skeptical look on his face: is there water in this lemonade?

Bronwen: a bit.

Silas: I don't want water in my lemonade!

Bronwen: Ok. you don't have to drink it.

Silas: I don't like water in my lemonade AT ALL! I don't want ANY water in my lemonade! I don't want this water in my lemonade!! I DON'T---

Bronwen: Well, then I guess you'll just have to chew some lemons because lemonade is MADE of WATER.

Silas: ... ... you mean lemons.

Bronwen: No, I mean water.

2 comments:

KaiaJoye said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YOU ARE FUNNY.

Trisha said...

Really funny.